IThe B&B La Torre is located in Crema’s historical centre, at Palazzo Franceschini, next to the Santa Maria delle Grazie shrine and the gardens of Campo di Marte.
Our facility is the result of accurate restoration works on an ancient monastery from the second half of the 17th century, which original architectural structure, inner courtyard and fountain still last.
In 1797, after the abolition of religious orders and the confiscation of all the Church properties by Napoleon, this building was no longer considered a convent. The bronze bells were taken away and the building was converted into a private dwelling.
Currently, the rooms are still made of the same material of that age, with the same decorations, mixed with modern features.
Although the building is in the city centre, the facility is quiet and provides the guests with stylish and bright rooms, with all kind of amenities:
- Trench heating and cooling, soundproofing and thermal insulation for the maximum comfort.
- Flooring with natural material such as oak planks, marble bathrooms with Venetian plaster.